VA700 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator - UKAS Calibrated
When ordered on the Webshop the VA700 includes UKAS calibration, normally an extra £75, free of charge!
The VA700 is a process calibrator with volt and mA (milli amp) measurement and simulation. It is designed for calibrating process instruments, sensors and transmitters. Each unit comes with its own UKAS calibration certificate, giving you full confidence when you use it for calibrating or checking other equipment.
- UKAS Calibrated at multiple points across each range, source and measure (supplied with UKAS certificate)
- Provides adjustable 0 to 24mA and 0 to 15V calibration source
- Large 5 digit LCD
- High accuracy maximum up to 0.015%
- Supplied with test leads, connectors and soft carry case.
- Optional external power supply also available.
|DC mV Input||0 ~ 100mV||0.01mV||0.02 % + 3 counts|
|DC V Input||0 ~ 20V||0.001V||0.02 % + 3 counts|
|DC mA Input||0 ~ 24mA||0.001mA||0.015 % + 3 counts|
|DC mV Output||0 ~ 100mV||0.01mV||0.02 % + 3 counts|
|DC V Output||0 ~ 20V||0.001V||0.02 % + 3 counts|
|DC mA Output||0 ~ 24mA||0.001mA||0.015 % + 3 counts|
Loop Power Output: 24V DC ±10%
Input Impedance: 2M(nominal), < 100pF
Over Voltage protection: 30 V
Voltage Driver Capability: 1 mA
Overload Protection: 125 mA, 250V fast acting fuse
Current Percent Display: 0%=4mA, 100%=20mA
Display: 88888 Counts, 64x42mm
Power Requirements: 6x AAA 1.5V Batteries (Supplied)
Size (LxWxH): 205 x 98 x 46mm
Weight (Inc Batteries): 472g