TW158 Compact Portable Thermocouple Welder
Designed to be small and easily carried by engineers this AA battery powered welder is ideal for occasional on-site welding of fine wire thermocouple junctions for thermal surveys of autoclaves, ovens, furnaces and heating and ventilation systems.
- Manual and Auto (Hands Off) operation.
- Variable energy level from 20 to 50 Joules.
- Runs on AA batteries (over 400 welds at 30 Joules).
- Low battery LED indicator.
- Auto switch-off after 3 minutes to conserve battery.
- Output voltage is only 60 Volts at 50 Joules.
- Lightweight padded carry case, includes shoulder strap, belt loop and tool storage.
Small Carbon Holder with 4mm plug
Short Carbon Electrodes (x3)
Large Pliers with 4mm plug
Magnet electrode with 4mm plug
Large Croc Clip with 4mm socket, Red
4mm plug-plug lead, Red
4mm socket-socket adaptor, Red
Dimensions (Welder only): 140 x 45 x 190mm (WxHxD)
Dimensions (in case with accessories): 170 x 110 x 220mm (WxHxD)
Weight (approx.): 1.2kg
Batteries: 4 x 1.5V AA size Alkaline batteries (supplied)
TW158 Thermocouple Welder Datasheet