TMS TW163 Portable Thermocouple Welders
| All available options are shown below.|
|(Ex VAT) || |
|£465.00||4 - 10 days|| 0|
|£495.00||4 - 10 days|| 0|
TMS Europes TW163 is a capacitance discharge welder designed primarily for thermocouple welding.
As well as welding fine wire thermocouple junctions, it can also weld thermocouple junctions onto metal bodies for surface temperature measurement. Applications include thermal surveys of autoclaves, ovens, furnaces and HVAC systems.
It is small and lightweight enough to be carried and used by engineers anywhere on a plant, including confined spaces or with onlyone hand free.
Able to run off of its internal battery or the mains, the TW163 Welder designed for use on-site or in the workshop to weld fine wire thermocouples junctions up to 1mm diameter.
- Unit can operate from Mains supply while recharging battery.
- Mains LED shows when the battery is on charge.
- Low Battery LED shows when the battery needs re-charging.
- Tool storage is built into the case.
- Very low battery inhibits operation.
- Supplied with tools and mains charging lead.
- Manual or Auto (Hands-Free) Operation
- Shoulder strap
Discharge energy: 18 to 40 Joules Output
Battery re-charge time: 6 - 8 hours
Supply voltage: 230Vac (200 - 260Vac) OR 115Vac (100 - 130Vac) - Depending on model selected.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 300 x 190 x 100mm
Weight (approx.): 4.5kg
TW163 Thermocouple Welder Datasheet