DHG-9070 200°C Laboratory Oven
The models currently in stock each have minor cosmetic damage. The damage does not affect the use of the oven. Please contact us for details of the specific damage on the units available. The price on these units has been significantly discounted to reflect this. Discounted price only available for a limited period while current stock lasts!
The DHG range of electric laboratory ovens are designed for low temperature thermal treatment such as drying, heating and thermal testing in an air-flow assisted environment.
Forced convection by the fan situated in back the panel provides more efficient drying and quicker heating, as well as improved temperature uniformity throughout the chamber. With a temperature range of 10°C above ambient up to 200°C, the precision temperature control system provides excellent stability, with virtually no over-shoot.
- Digital PID Temperature Controller
- Built-in over-temperature protection system
- Solid State electrical power switching for better accuracy
- Stainless steel lined chamber
- Glass observation window
- Hermetic door seal
- Fan assisted air flow for excellent chamber uniformity
- Control knob for internal or external circulation selection
- Optional UKAS calibration & thermal surveys available at extra cost
DHG Laboratory Ovens Datasheet